Trying for Another

We've been on a 15 month journey trying for another baby. We've been blessed with our son, but we really want another baby. I should've started this 15 months ago, but here we go!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Dr. Appointment...Finally!!

My hopes for getting a BFP completely disappeared this month a couple days before Christmas when AF stopped in for an unwanted visit. Boo. I had really thought this was the month too. It was a strange cycle though. Well, anyway, I decided that since our new insurance was in full effect, that if I didn't get pregnant this cycle, I'd go see a dr. I have been putting it off for quite sometime. I haven't had a women's well-visit since before Jack was born. Not good! Some may wonder why I haven't gone sooner, but with our old insurance, just the copay itself was REALLY high and so now with the new insurance the copay is REALLY cheap, even to see an OB/GYN. So my appointment is this Tuesday at 1pm. It's with a man doctor, little nervous about that since I've only seen women doctors in that specialty. I've heard good things though about this practice, and it's here in town as opposed to where I was going which is about a 45 min. drive. So I've got a lot of questions I plan on asking him and I hope to get some answers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment