Trying for Another

We've been on a 15 month journey trying for another baby. We've been blessed with our son, but we really want another baby. I should've started this 15 months ago, but here we go!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Getting impatient

Okay, so any TTCer that's been at it for awhile, or even just at it, has probably had the urge to start testing as soon as you ovulate and even though it's just going to be negative, it's still that impatient urge to do a test.....that's me right now!! I don't want to get my hopes up b/c I know there's not much chance this month that we could be pregnant, but there is a slight chance and that's got me wanting to test!! I've got 3 internet cheapies still from a few months ago, but I know there's no point in testing.....trying to be patient, but it's hard!! I've still got 5 more days or so until AF is due. The cool thing would be if we did get pregnant this cycle, we'd have a due date near Halloween and near my nephew's birthday! No obsessing this time though!! Gotta keep telling myself that. We both decided that for real, we are going to start trying harder next month. We'll never get pregnant if we're not having sex, so we need to work on that! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment