Trying for Another

We've been on a 15 month journey trying for another baby. We've been blessed with our son, but we really want another baby. I should've started this 15 months ago, but here we go!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I hate One-Liners


I will admit that I went ahead and bought a 2 pack of FRER tests to use today b/c it's really close to AF and those tests are so sensitive that they have always picked up my pregnancies early on....so I took one today and got a BFN....I hate the one-liners. They suck. I just really wanted to see two pink lines on that test and almost had that feeling of I knew I would, but it was sad not to. I know that technically there's always a chance until AF shows, but the 4 times we've been pregnant, I've always gotten at least a faint positive on these tests a few days before AF was due. I thought that since last night I had sore boobs and that I've been feeling tired that it was a good sign, but I guess it's just PMS!! Boo!!! So we'll see when AF gets here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment