Trying for Another

We've been on a 15 month journey trying for another baby. We've been blessed with our son, but we really want another baby. I should've started this 15 months ago, but here we go!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Fresh Start

After being rather conflicted about the whole TTC process last month, Kevin has decided that he's back on board with wanting another baby. Last month, he told me he didn't want another baby and that was a shocker. I really think the problem was that he didn't want to go about it with all the OPK's and talk of ovulation and stuff. It was a big wake up call to me that we're going about it the wrong way. I strongly believe that God will bless us and He's in control and I was trying to control things. We're taking a fresh start approach. The only thing I'm doing this month is just taking the vitamins and stuff and relaxing. I started exercising again too. I'm not going to chart, I'm not going to fret over every little thing....just sit back and have fun. We're going to enjoy eachother's company more and just take time for the little things. Things got pretty stressful leading up to the holidays around here, so hopefully this new year will bring more peace and happiness.

I did get the results of my pap and they are normal and negative so that's great news! Now I am just waiting the results of the blood draw. I will probably call them this afternoon to check. The only bad thing about the blood draw was that they wanted to take the blood 4 days before AF was due and AF didn't come until about a week after the blood draw. Don't know if that will affect anything, but that just proved to me that I was not in control. I had tried to plan that cycle out so perfectly and got thrown a curve!

No comments:

Post a Comment