Trying for Another

We've been on a 15 month journey trying for another baby. We've been blessed with our son, but we really want another baby. I should've started this 15 months ago, but here we go!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Normal

I called the dr's office the other day to inquire about my lab results from the blood draw they did a few weeks back. I had left a message on the nurse voicemail and didn't my call returned that day, but the next day I got a message from the dr. himself. He said the results were fine and everything is normal. So.....there we go. I was almost hoping for something that could give a clue, but I feel good knowing I've at least had all the blood tests and they indeed check out. So now it's just maybe wait a few more months and see if anything happens! I'm just not even trying to think about TTC this month. It's on the back of my mind, but not consuming my every thought as it has at times in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment