Trying for Another

We've been on a 15 month journey trying for another baby. We've been blessed with our son, but we really want another baby. I should've started this 15 months ago, but here we go!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

+ OPK today!

Today is CD 14 and I got my first + OPK at noon! This is the exact same day last month I got a + OPK so this is good for me. I had usually been O'ing as early as CD 15 or up to as late as CD 20...so having two months in a row be about the same makes me very happy! I'm going to do another OPK tonight after work to see if it's darker, but as of right now I'm saying + since the line is the same color as the control line. I think this evening it will probably be darker, which is good! Supposedly you O within 12-36 hours after getting a positive and for me it's usually the next day or 2 days, so hopefully we'll be "trying! Hopefully we'll catch that eggie!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

  1. I was sent here by one of your friend's blogs, and I just wanted to say good luck. I only tried for 8 months with my daughter, but it was the longest, toughest 8 months of my life. And OPKs never worked for me... so more power to you for sticking with them!

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete